Monday, January 19, 2009

What I got done today

I haven't been getting very much done lately. I'm still recovering from sickness and I'm definitely not on top of things yet. I just cant seem to organize my thoughts and figure out what needs to be done.
Earlier this afternoon I was trying to decide what to do with the day and the little girls were fighting and whining and everything was going downhill fast. So I sent everyone to bed. They all cried for about 30 minutes and then it got suspiciously quiet. I wasn't feeling like doing housework so I decided to do something that would make me feel a little bit domestic. So the little girls all got a nap and Margaret and I made cupcakes. They are all still asleep, and I'm hoping that when they wake up we'll all have a cupcake and a much less whiny evening.






Update:
Margaret's working on a friendship bracelet

and Sophie and Anna woke up happy and are enjoying the cupcakes:


:)

No comments: