Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Another Lovely Morning

The garden is definitely a success. My goal was to grow something this year, and in that at least I have succeeded! Sophia fell off of some playground equipment yesterday and hurt her arm, I still haven't decided if we should have it x-rayed or not.

This sunflower was a volunteer, from some birdseed that fell around the sidewalk. It makes me very happy.

The cheeps are spending most of the daytime in their hutch in the backyard this week. I think they'll move out there fulltime next week. The one in the doorway is Daisy, she's so friendly!


Here is a shot of the hutch we (well, mostly Tony) built out of leftover fence wood. It still needs some finishing touches and then I'll do a post about it, showing all of the amazing features!

No comments: