Thursday, June 7, 2007

We don't call it a circus for nothing!

This morning at about 10:30 I was in the bathroom changing (yes, out of my pajamas and into my clothes) while Anna was lying on the bed staring at the fan and the other girls were doing something on the computer. All was well until, all at once, the lawn service showed up and started mowing, Blaise started barking and jumping 6 feet in the air at the window, Sophia and Ellie broke out in a fist fight over the game they were playing, Margaret started screaming at me to come and get the dog and Anna started screaming (I guess because of all the noise.)

The best part is I came running out of the bathroom to deal with the sudden chaos and realized that I wasn't wearing a shirt. :)

Cue the circus music....

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Yeah, and Blaise was about to rip the curtains down. :)

Anthony said...

Sorry I missed it...